Businesses that are located within Columbia South Shore and Cascade well fields and use hazardous chemicals in greater amounts than these thresholds are subject to annual reporting requirements:
- 10 or more gallons of halogenated solvents
- 30 or more gallons of hazardous waste
- 50 gallons or more of hazardous materials (including petroleum products)
Use this website for easy annual reporting. Reporting for the year 2021 is now open. Reports for 2021 were due by January 31, 2022, but may still be submitted through March.
New reportable chemicals added in 2021!
- 175 Per- and Poly-fluoroalkyl Substances, collectively known as PFAS, were added to the Federal List of Lists in 2021 and are now subject to reporting under the Groundwater Protection Program as hazardous materials.
- PFAS are common in a lot of modern products and processes. In particular, chrome plating, electronics, and certain textile and paper manufacturers are likely to have PFAS in their operations.
- Please check in with your suppliers for updated Safety Data Sheets to see if this may apply to your facility. And as always, you can contact the Columbia Corridor Association or your local city water provider with any questions.
Log In and Report
Learn more »